[cdwg] Teleconference Tomorrow

Shay Seager ssseager at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:28:08 PDT 2011

Hello Community Development Working Group,
Tomorrow we are scheduled to have our bi-monthly telecon.  Although Pam is on vacation this week, I wanted to check in with everyone and see if there were enough people who could attend tomorrows call and if there are any suggestions for meeting agenda items.  The agenda I am proposing is:

-Review white paper comments
-Announce the date for the Deep Dive Talks and talk about location
-Review the groups feedback on the Lustre Training Course following the Deep Dive Talks
-Announcements from participants

If you would be able to attend the call tomorrow please respond to this e-mail.  Suggestions for agenda items can be included in your response or you can bring them up at the start of the call tomorrow : Wednesday August 3rd at 9:00am pacific.  Of course if you would prefer we cancel the call tomorrow I am open to that feedback too.

Thanks,
Shay

- - -
Shay Seager