[cdwg] OpenSFS Community Development WG call

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Thu Dec 8 11:42:25 PST 2011

When: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:00 AM-10:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Call-in: 866-914-3976 (925-424-8105) Passcode: 534986#

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

 Hi all,

We will have an OpenSFS Community Development Working Group conference call on 12/21 at 9am Pacific.

The main topic for the call will be to review the content of the Lustre Development Community Tree Maintenance contract. A high level overview is contained in SC11 slides I sent to the CDWG on 11/18. The slides can also be viewed on the OpenSFS web site at: http://www.opensfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/OpenSFS_CDWG-Nov2011-V1.pdf

An action item for our working group is to discuss what sort of information should be included in the quarterly progress reports from Whamcloud regarding contract activities. Please be thinking about this between now and the call. Also, feel free to post ideas to the CDWG mail list.

Regards,
Pam