[cdwg] FW: Lustre 2.1 Released

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Tue Oct 4 08:15:19 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Hopefully, you have all seen Peter's announcement below. This is great news! The weekly Tuesday morning concall (9:30am Pacific) associated with this release is now concluded.

Regards,
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
P.O. Box 808, L-556
Livermore, CA  94551-9900
E-Mail:  pgh at llnl.gov
Phone:  925-423-1332          Fax:  925-423-8719