[cdwg] Request for Speakers for SC'11 OpenSFS/EOFS Booth - DEADLINE 10.14.11

Shay Seager ssseager at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:21:12 PDT 2011

Hello!
This year OpenSFS and EOFS will have a joint booth, booth 4208, (aka - The Lustre Community Pavilion).
Our mission for the booth space is to promote Lustre, OpenSFS, and EOFS

We are looking for speakers to give educational talks on:
	- Advancements in Lustre
	- The Lustre 2.1 release
	-  The OpenSFS/EOFS Working Groups (how people can get involved, what the groups have done thus far, and their roles in their respective organizations.)
	-  The future of Lustre/OpenSFS/EOFS.

We are also looking for presenters who are willing to do Question/Answer sessions.
We also have the ability to do media presentations - video, so if you have any demos, interviews, or presentations on video that you would like to share through our booth we have the capacity to do that as well.  Our vision is to be able to show a video of demos/simulations going on at your booth at OpenSFS, to tie back development to our participating organizations.

If you would like to present on a topic not discussed above, please contact Shay with your proposal for consideration.

Please reply to shay at opensfs.org with your submission - we need your:
name
affiliate organization
contact information
content you want to present on
media etc. that you will need for your presentation.
Time/Date that you want to present.
Time slot that you want to present under (30 min, hour, 90 min)

We will have 30 min, hour, and 90 min spots available during
Tuesday, November 15, 10am - 4 pm

Wednesday, November 16, 10am - 6 pm

Thursday, November 17, 10am - 3 pm

PLEASE GET YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN BY FRIDAY OCT 14th 2011

Thank you!
Shay

- - -
Shay Seager