[cdwg] OpenSFS Community Development WG News

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Fri Apr 20 09:55:03 PDT 2012

Hi all,

It's time for the Lustre User Group meeting in Austin, Texas, next week. For those of you planning to attend the meeting, I want to encourage you to attend a couple of sessions in particular.

On Monday morning at 10:30am, Peter Jones will be presenting a talk on Lustre Releases. The Lustre Roadmap has recently been updated and will be included in Peter's talk. Here is a link, if you would like a sneak preview:
http://wiki.whamcloud.com/display/PUB/Community+Lustre+Roadmap

Also, the Community Development WG will have a face to face meeting on Wednesday afternoon at 3pm. Here is our agenda:

* Lustre Development Community Tree Maintenance contract Q1 2012 report
* Discuss an OpenSFS survey to help determine how well release plans/support are aligned with the community's needs
  - See preview at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGK8PKK

See you in Austin!
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
P.O. Box 808, L-556
Livermore, CA  94551-9900
E-Mail:  pgh at llnl.gov
Phone:  925-423-1332          Fax:  925-423-8719