[cdwg] [wc-discuss] Lustre 2.3 release

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Wed Feb 15 10:55:45 PST 2012

Nathan

I have created placeholders for these items on the wiki. It would be
great if you could elaborate as to the nature of these features -
preferably creating a JIRA ticket with design docs etc attached. I am
assuming for now that the NRS items will be covered by the existing NRS
ticket (LU-398) but please let me know if that is not the case.

Thanks

Peter

--
Peter Jones