[cdwg] OpenSFS Community Development WG call tomorrow, 1/4, at 9am Pacific

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 3 11:54:25 PST 2012

When: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 9:00 AM-10:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Call-in: 866-914-3976 (925-424-8105) Passcode: 534986#

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

 Hi all,

We will have an OpenSFS Community Development Working Group conference call on 1/4 at 9am Pacific.

The main topic for the call will be to review the first quarterly report from Whamcloud for the Lustre Development Community Tree Maintenance contract.

Attached are the notes from our last call to refresh your memories regarding our discussions of the report format.

Regards,
Pam