[cdwg] Lustre Development Community Tree Maintenance Q4 2011 report

Peter Bojanic peter_bojanic at xyratex.com
Mon Jan 23 16:01:26 PST 2012

Hi Pam,

Is there any kind of test or other quality report that shows:
- defect density before and over the course of development (defects injected; latent defects discovered; defects removed)
- tests executed; number of tests passed vs. failed per test case
- what is the release criteria for 2.2, particularly with respect to quality attributes (e.g. zero blocker or critical defects)
- manifest and description of new regression test cases added corresponding to new features

This way OpenSFS can monitor not only the success landing of deliverables but also the overall health of the release branch.

Many thanks,
Bojanic