[cdwg] Lustre 2.3 Update - July 6th 2012

Jodi Levi jlevi at whamcloud.com
Fri Jul 6 10:14:32 PDT 2012

Hi there

Here is an update on the Lustre 2.3 Release.

Landings
=========

* A number of landings made ­ see
http://git.whamcloud.com/?p=fs/lustre-release.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ma
ster
* All Production Features have landed (SMP, 2.6.38/FC15 Client, Job Stats,
OI Scrub, CLIO RPC Engine Improvements, CRC, FLOCK). Some Preview Features
have also landed (OSD-OFD, OSD-ZFS, Quota Accounting) There may be some
patches that land over the weekend for the Preview Features; however by
Monday we will be in full Release Testing mode.

Testing
==========

* Testing on the 2.2.59 tag is in progress
* Full Release Testing mode will begin on Monday

Blockers
==========

* Full list is available at
http://jira.whamcloud.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=102
05

Other
==========

- We will continue to provide periodic updates on our progress on this
release. In the meantime, you can always see the landings as they happen at
http://git.whamcloud.com/?p=fs/lustre-release.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ma
ster
<http://git.whamcloud.com/?p=fs/lustre-release.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/b
2_2>  and follow the patch reviews and testing at
http://review.whamcloud.com/#q,status:open+project:fs/lustre-release+branch:
master,n,z

Thank you!

-Jodi