[cdwg] OpenSFS CDWG conference call schedule

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 31 14:22:35 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to do a reset on the OpenSFS Community Development Working Group bi-weekly conference call day/time. Originally, it was scheduled for alternate Wednesdays at 9am Pacific. This worked for me as long as the Wednesday was the opposite week from another bi-weekly meeting I have at 9:30am Pacific. More recently due to requests for a more timely working group call than I could accommodate because of my other Wednesday commitment, there were conference calls held on two alternate Thursdays at 8:30am Pacific.

Here is my survey, please respond with your preference:

1) Next working group call will be Thursday, 8/9/12, at 8:30am Pacific (and bi-weekly from then on)

OR

2) Next working group call will be Wednesday, 8/15/12, at 9am Pacific (and bi-weekly from then on)

FWIW, I had avoided Thursdays in the past because of not wanting to conflict with the TWG calls which are often held at 9:30am Pacific on Thursdays.

Please send me your preference by Monday, August 6th.

Regards,
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
P.O. Box 808, L-556
Livermore, CA  94551-9900
E-Mail:  pgh at llnl.gov
Phone:  925-423-1332          Fax:  925-423-8719