[cdwg] Summary of telecon on July 26, and review of information for the board

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Fri Jul 27 12:14:49 PDT 2012

Thanks for writing this up. I think that my only suggestion alteration
would be with this section. I think that my characterization of this
section would be that any additional maintenance release would be on the
roadmap but clearly marked as an ad-hoc maintenance release rather than
the codeline itself being the official maintenance release stream (with
a succession of pre-scheduled releases).  I think that the confusion
here is that the expectation is that ad-hoc releases would occur as
needed and likely not have much lead time, as opposed to releases on the
maintenance release stream, which we would know about sometime ahead.