[cdwg] ACTION NEEDED: Agenda for unofficial Lustre BOF

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 7 15:06:36 PST 2012

Hi all,

OpenSFS has secured a time/location for an "unofficial" Lustre BOF to be held on Wednesday, Nov 14th, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown City Creek 2nd floor Snowbird Rm.

I'm working on an agenda and word is getting out so I've had some inquiries about it. I apologize for the very late notice. Please consider if you have anyone from your organizations who will be attending SC12 and could do a brief presentation about an interesting Lustre topic.

I'd like the BOF to be community driven. We discussed it on the CDWG call this morning and had an idea to include a talk about testing. In particular, to talk about the efforts spinning up around 2.4. Eric Barton has volunteered to give a Fast Forward update. We could also include  a hardware vendor talk or two. Andreas Dilger has offered to talk about future Lustre features.

I understand this is very late notice and I apologize for that but as this is an "unofficial" BOF, I think we can keep it informal.

Regards,
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab