[cdwg] Wiki Update

John Carrier carrier at cray.com
Wed Nov 7 13:08:12 PST 2012

Chris,

When Shay first had the mediawiki set up, there were a couple problems I encountered.  Anyone could register on the wiki regardless of affiliation and anyone registered could add/remove content.  We need to allow the wiki to be moderated before updates get posted.  There were also issues with uploading files (ie they weren't enabled).

--jc