[cdwg] New Wiki for OpenSFS

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 7 14:04:54 PST 2012

My main concern is that we would need to go from using the
shared-hosting solution that DreamHost offers to a more self-managed
virtual private server (or host the server somewhere else).  That means
more of someone's time spent playing sysadmin for OpenSFS.

I am not opposed to Confluence.  But MediaWiki better matches the level
of effort I'm currently willing to devote to the Wiki.

The again, MediaWiki could become a moot point (or at least its ease of
administration argument) if it turns out that DreamHost's "One Click"
control panel doesn't give us the options we need.

Chris