[cdwg] FW: Website progress materials

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Thu Nov 8 08:59:58 PST 2012

Hi Andreas,

I didn't do a very good job of explaining the specific differences between the mock-ups.

OPS1201-OPENseas-r2.png -> This would be the Home page for opensfs.org. The site which is focused on OpenSFS the organization.

OPS1201-subpage-r1.png -> This is an example of what a subpage on opensfs.org would look like.

OPS1201-lustre-r1.png -> This would be the Home page for lustre.opensfs.org which is a separate web site focused on Lustre (but sponsored by OpenSFS).

I totally get why you would like the "lustre" one better ;-)

The good news is that it isn't an either/or choice!

Regards,
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab