[cdwg] Lustre 2.4 update - April 12th 2013

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Fri Apr 12 22:28:12 PDT 2013

Hi there

Here is an update on the Lustre 2.4 release. Details of the scope of the release are at https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com/display/PUB/Lustre+2.4+Scope+Statement

Landings
========

-A number of landings made - see http://git.whamcloud.com/?p=fs/lustre-release.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master
-RHEL 6.4 support landed; note that there is not a GA version of OFA OFED that supports this version of RHEL

Testing
=======

-Testing on the 2.3.63 tag is complete; a 2.3.64 tag should be created shortly
-ORNL scheduled to have another 2.4 test shot on Titan this coming weekend

Blockers
========

-Full list available at https://jira.hpdd.intel.com/issues/?filter=10292
-If there are any issues not presently marked as blockers that you believe should be, please let me know

Other
=====
-We are in the stabilization period for the release now so this is an ideal time for community members to test tags and open JIRA tickets for any issues encountered

Thanks

Peter