[cdwg] LUG 2013 Presentations

ssimms at iu.edu ssimms at iu.edu
Tue Apr 30 20:51:32 PDT 2013

Greetings-

This year's LUG was a panoply of perspicacious presentations.  All
alliteration aside, we were very lucky to have such a terrific set of
presenters and presentations.  If you haven't found them on the OpenSFS
site yet, I want to call your attention to the meeting's slide decks:

http://www.opensfs.org/resources/presentations/

Download and enjoy!

As part of initial planning for LUG2014, OpenSFS expects to get a survey
out on LUG2013 soon. We look forward to getting your feedback and input.

Thank you all for helping make LUG a success!

Sincerely,
Stephen Simms
Manager, High Performance File Systems
Indiana University