[cdwg] CDWG Meeting minutes

Cory Spitz spitzcor at cray.com
Fri Apr 5 20:26:59 PDT 2013

I should have been on the call this weekŠI have another question.

Re: "Talked about RHEL6.4 support. RHEL6.4 kernel bug has delayed
adoption."  I assume that this was in relation to LU-2473?  If I follow
that work correctly, it would mean that both RHEL 6.3 and RHEL 6.4 could
be supported server kernels.  Would the CDWG still pick one as the _one_
to announce support for (and carry the majority of testing?)?  Right now
the 2.4 Changlog specifies that 2.6.32-279.5.1.el6 is the only supported
kernel.

Thanks,
-Cory