[cdwg] Ticket labels

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Tue Apr 23 15:04:33 PDT 2013

Hi Cory

We don't have any guide for labels. The labels can be created/deleted on the fly by usage and so the list is dynamic and can be used for multiple purposes. We could certainly introduce CDWG-specific labels that are of a more lasting nature if there seems to be a need for this. We can discuss this tomorrow as part of setting our goals for the upcoming year.

Regards

Peter