[cdwg] Monitoring Ticket Progress

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Aug 8 22:08:50 PDT 2013

Hi Kevin

I did understand what Denis was proposing and my only objection to it was
that it would take time to set this up and I personally feel that this
time could be better spent elsewhere.

I think that it is perfectly healthy to discuss this and I do not think
that you should feel threatened by such dialog.

In my view, this thread has been quite productive in that Denis has had a
flawed assumption clarified.

>From what I have seen of Denis's work, I would expect him to respond to
that in a positive manner.

Regards