[cdwg] Lustre 2.5 update - August 2nd 2013

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Fri Aug 9 13:28:04 PDT 2013

Just to close the loop on this – I'm afraid that it took a little longer than expected, but these patches are now all landed to master and HSM is feature complete for 2.5. Thanks to CEA for this exciting contribution to Lustre! Now we are officially in the Stabilization period for Lustre 2.5 and the focus will be on testing and bufixing between now and GA (targeted for the end of October)