[cdwg] pending review list

John Forgan john_forgan at xyratex.com
Thu Aug 29 06:24:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'd just like to emphasize that we are keen to work with the community to
improve process and response times, and it may very well be that there are
issues with the way that we, ourselves, are logging and progressing
tickets. Please make any recommendations that you think will help.

I appreciate that it is never easy to handle many things at once,
particularly in an Open Source project where resources aren't limitless,
but if we all come to a common understanding on how to handle tickets and
how to ensure an appropriate response time, it can only be a good thing for
us all.

Best regards

John

--