[cdwg] Next call for the OpenSFS Community Development Working Group

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Fri Jan 25 14:55:38 PST 2013

Hi all,

Our next CDWG call is currently scheduled for Wednesday, January 30th, at 9am Pacific. I have a conflict during that time so we have two choices. Someone else can volunteer to facilitate the call or we can reschedule it for a different time. The only other time I have available on the same day is 1:30pm Pacific. I'm also available on Thursday, January 31st, between 10:30am and noon Pacific.

Please let me know your availability for a different time or if you'd be will to facilitate the call at the original time.

Thanks,
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
P.O. Box 808, L-556
Livermore, CA  94551-9900
E-Mail:  pgh at llnl.gov
Phone:  925-423-1332          Fax:  925-423-8719