[cdwg] NFS export for Lustre 2.4.0

Kevin Canady kevin_canady at xyratex.com
Wed Jul 3 13:04:09 PDT 2013

Cory,
If I heard correctly on the call, I had the impression that current NFS testing might be limited.  As part of this dialog, if it continues to have legs to be pursued, should there be some added action to explore the current level of testing and what would be desired?  How important is this feature to Cray?  Possibly other interested parties, endusers included might be able to assist with the testing side.

Just a thought.

Kevin