[cdwg] Large API change landed, please check your pending patches!

Drokin, Oleg oleg.drokin at intel.com
Fri Jun 28 12:14:55 PDT 2013

Hello!

 I just landed a large EMC patche that converted a bunch of CFS_ primitives into standard kernel way of doing things (see below).
 If your patches have any of those, please rebase proactively now.

 Thanks.

CFS_PAGE_SIZE, CFS_PAGE_SHIFT, cfs_num_physpages,
cfs_copy_from_user, cfs_copy_to_user, cfs_page_address,
cfs_kmap/cfs_kunmap, cfs_get_page, cfs_page_count,
cfs_page_index, cfs_page_pin, cfs_page_unpin,
cfs_memory_pressure_get/set/clr, CFS_NUM_CACHEPAGES,
CFS_ALLOC_XXX flags, cfs_alloc/free, cfs_alloc/free_large,
cfs_alloc/free_page, CFS_DECL_MMSPACE, CFS_MMSPACE_OPEN,
CFS_MMSPACE_CLOSE, CFS_SLAB_XXX flags, cfs_shrinker_t,
cfs_set/remove_shrinker, CFS_DEFAULT_SEEKS, cfs_mem_cache_t,
cfs_mem_cache_alloc/free/create/destroy, cfs_mem_is_in_cache

 There are some more coming (reviews 4775 4777 4778 4779) but they are not as big. It's still worth seeing if your patches conflict with those too as I hope to land those somewhat fast (reviews permitting).

Bye,
   Oleg