[cdwg] Lustre 2.5 Development Planning

Kit Westneat kwestneat at ddn.com
Tue Jun 4 10:17:02 PDT 2013

Hi Chris,

This is our first pass at the things we'd like to see in 2.5:

* LU-946: open file list
* LU-744: single client performance regressions
* LU-3420: OI scrubbing on secondary MDTs

* RHEL 7 support. I believe it is scheduled to be released before Lustre
2.5. It looks like it will be based on Fedora 18, which is already in
the autotest system, so it should be hopefully fairly simple to add
support.
* Mellanox OFED 2.0 support

Thanks,
Kit