[cdwg] Make Lustre 2.5 a maintenance release?

Nic Henke nic_henke at xyratex.com
Tue Jun 4 11:29:35 PDT 2013

Sorry for the delay - but Xyratex would endorse this approach.

 I think there is a discussion to have with Intel for how to handle 2.4 -> 2.5 transition process and what we'd like to see therein. For instance (and this is not a Xyratex requirement!), do we greatly descope 2.5 in order to get a release with HSM server out as soon as possible ?

Cheers,
Nic
Nicholas Henke • Senior Filesystem Developer
Xyratex
office: +1 (651)842 8471 • mobile: +1 (651)895 5795
www.xyratex.com
Connect with Xyratex