[cdwg] Pending items to land on Lustre Tree

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 10:09:22 PDT 2013

Kevin

I think that the CDWG is the right place to review this information. It
would definitely be prudent to scrub the list before circulating it to
ensure that it only includes fixes relevant to master and not older
releases that are no longer relevant. It would also help if engineers
could mark any changes that do not need to land as abandoned in gerrit so
as to reduce the noise.

Thanks

Peter