[cdwg] 2.5 Feature List Request

Levi, Jodi jodi.levi at intel.com
Thu Mar 28 15:08:31 PDT 2013

Hi all!
As the Lustre 2.4 release draws close to completion, we are turning our thoughts to the content of the Lustre 2.5 release.

Lustre 2.5 is targeted for release in October 2013; therefore, any features to be included will need to be ready for landing to Master in July 2013 in order to allow adequate time for stabilization ahead of the release.
We will be discussing the Support Marix for 2.5 in upcoming CDWG meetings.

If anyone is working on features that could be candidates to include in this release, please let me know so that we can consider them in our planning.

Thank you!

Jodi Levi
Program Manager
Intel High Performance Data Division