[cdwg] Defect Escapes

Denis Kondratenko denis_kondratenko at xyratex.com
Wed Mar 6 11:43:24 PST 2013

I am working on new implementation of that after diving into papers about
defects predictions. Later (probably month) I could post updated report
somewhere.
Is that wait for this or you need old now?

--

For additional information including the registered office and the treatment of Xyratex confidential information please visit www.xyratex.com