[cdwg] 2.5 blockers list

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Sep 26 11:58:06 PDT 2013

Cory

We discussed using the FixVersion to track targeted content for the 2.5
release some months back so I have been using the links from the project
dashboard in my regular updates on the release. I have shared a filter
that jumps to the 2.5 blockers so that you can subscribe to it -
https://jira.hpdd.intel.com/issues/?filter=10661 . Yes, both lists will be
in sync

Regards

Peter