[cdwg] Invitation to Join LUG Planning Committee

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Wed Jan 8 15:53:21 PST 2014

Hello OpenSFS participants,

Do you have opinions and suggestions for this year's LUG event? If so, we'd love your input!

OpenSFS is forming the LUG 2014 planning committee and we're calling for participants! The LUG planning committee is a vital group of volunteers responsible for providing input, vetting presentation submissions, and advising on event details. If you've attended LUG and have feedback on what went well, suggested improvements, and speaking recommendations, we want to hear from you!

On a company level, participation in the LUG planning committee will provide insight to LUG content and sessions, allow your company to influence the direction of LUG, and increase involvement in the Lustre community.

The LUG planning committee will meet 2-4 times a month in order to review event plans, select presentation content, and ensure this year's LUG is a smashing success. We look forward to participation from the broader Lustre community.

If you're interested in participating in the LUG planning committee, please contact OpenSFS Administration with the following information by Monday, January 13th.

*       Name
*       Company
*       Email
*       Time zone/physical location

As a reminder, this year's LUG will be held in Miami, Florida, April 8-10th. Sponsorship opportunities<http://www.opensfs.org/lug-2014-sponsorship/> and the call for presentations<http://www.opensfs.org/lug-2014-call-papers/> are now open! Stay tuned for registration information!

Best Regards,

OpenSFS Administration

admin at opensfs.org<mailto:admin at opensfs.org>

Ph: 503-619-0561

Open Scalable File Systems, Inc. is a strong and growing nonprofit organization dedicated to the success of the Lustre(r) file system. OpenSFS was founded in 2010 to advance Lustre development, ensuring it remains vendor-neutral, open, and free<http://lustre.opensfs.org/download-lustre/>. Since its inception, OpenSFS has been responsible for advancing the Lustre file system and delivering new releases<http://lustre.opensfs.org/community-lustre-roadmap/> on behalf of the open source community. Through working groups, events, and ongoing funding initiatives, OpenSFS harnesses the power of collaborative development to fuel innovation and growth of the Lustre file system worldwide.