[cdwg] OpenSFS CDWG Call

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 30 11:35:56 PDT 2014

Minutes are almost always available under the CDWG's page at
http://wiki.opensfs.org.  I don't always get them out immediately, but
usually within a few days.

We do not currently have recordings.

There's been a new development on the "one working group" topic that we
did not cover in the call this morning.  I'll give a little more info on
the list later today.

Chris