[cdwg] Jira label legend?

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Fri Jun 20 16:18:36 PDT 2014

Hi Cory

You are right that most labels are irrelevant to general users. They are dynamic and can be created on the fly to group categories of issues for a given purpose so are often transitory in nature.

However, there are a few that are relevant for CDWG/community purposes:

Cdwgbl – marks issues that have existed over multiple releases and community members have raised as would be beneficial to prioritize
Easy – marks an issue that is believed to be suitable for less experienced developers
Patch – marks a ticket that is tracking the landing of a proposed change in the Lustre tree from a third party developer

It would be useful to find somewhere to store this on the CDWG wiki. Do you have any suggestions as to where would make the most sense?

Regards

Peter