[cdwg] OpenSFS CDWG Call THURSDAY

Morrone, Chris morrone2 at llnl.gov
Tue Mar 11 19:53:08 PDT 2014

Hi all,

This is a reminder that we will have a Community Development Working Group (CDWG) call on THURSDAY, March 13, at 9:00am PDT.  Note the change of day!  Also note that the US switched to Daylight Saving Time this past weekend, to double check that time as well.

As noted on the previous call and on the mailing list, we will be finalizing the Roadmap refresh in preparation for the call.  If your organization has Lustre feature development that it plans to complete for Lustre 2.7 or 2.8, please let me know before Thursday or during the CDWG call.  After that the roadmap will be locked in for LUG.

Agenda:

* Lustre 2.6 Development Update
* Finalize Lustre Roadmap Refresh before LUG
* Open Discussion

Call-in: 866-914-3976 (925-424-8105)
Passcode: 534986#

Thanks,