[cdwg] Which stable version to install

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Wed Mar 19 06:18:10 PDT 2014

Matt

I can¹t say that a clear answer jumps out from the below. If you want to
keep the door open to possibly interoperating to a 1.8.x release in the
future then 2.4.3 might be the best bet, but once you explore HSM you will
need 2.5.x. At this point in time, the information that I have suggests
2.4.x releases are being quite widely used, so a conservative approach
might be to move initially to 2.4.3 and then upgrade to a 2.5.x release
when you are ready to use HSM.

Let us know how you get on!

Peter