[lustre-devel] FW: [Lwg] 11/4 Teleconference notes

Cory Spitz spitzcor at cray.com
Wed Nov 4 13:16:42 PST 2015

Hello, Lustre developers.

On today¹s OpenSFS LWG teleconference call (notes at
http://wiki.opensfs.org/LWG_Minutes_2015-11-04) I proposed that we change
the Lustre release cadence from six months to nine months.  Chris M.
responded (below) that any discussion about development changes should
happen here on lustre-devel.  I agree, developers need to be on-board.

So what do you think about release changes?  What requirements do you
have?  What issues would you have if OpenSFS changed the major release
cadence to nine months?

Thanks,

-Cory