[Openbenchmark] notes from today

Oral, H. Sarp oralhs at ornl.gov
Fri Mar 30 06:36:49 PDT 2012

Sorin,

The deadline for LUG submission is already closed (if we are talking about
a regular LUG presentation) and I am not sure LUG Program Committee can
squeeze one more talk in, but I will try and ask.

On the other hand, if you want to present at OpenSFS Benchmarking
Workgroup meeting on Sunday April 22nd at LUG (not a regular talk) for 5
mins, I think Richard and I can arrange that one.

Please let me know what your preference is.

Thanks,

Sarp

--
Sarp Oral, PhD

National Center for Computational Sciences
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
oralhs at ornl.gov
865-574-2173