[cdwg] OpenSFS exec board news

ssimms at iu.edu ssimms at iu.edu
Fri Aug 24 13:50:12 PDT 2012

Hi Pam-

I think this is a great idea.  I remember talking with you when we had the
first hands on meeting in Chicago (before we had a community board
member).  You and your group had done a lot of work and had not received
feedback from the board, which I am sure was really frustrating.  I would
be glad to function as a bridge between the working groups and the board.

I'll try to pull relevant information from the bi-weekly Tuesday meetings
and push it out in a timely fashion.  If you have other thoughts or
suggestions, I am open.

Thanks for reaching out!
Simms