[cdwg] FW: Lustre Development Community Tree Maintenance Q2 2012 report

Quinn, Terri quinn1 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 24 09:55:26 PDT 2012

CDWG,

Perhaps someone could help me better understand this report. I have a few questions but I'll start with this one. What should I glean from the Quality Metrics included in the report on pages 4 and 5? What I see are the results of a number of tests. Some passed some did not. This is all understandable, but what does this say about the quality of the work? I might conclude that since I see less red as time goes on that things are getting better. However I also note that less tests are being performed.

Regards, Terri

Terri Quinn
Principal Deputy Department Head
Integrated Computing and Communications