[cdwg] [wc-discuss] Lustre 2.2.0 released

Alexey Lyashkov alexey_lyashkov at xyratex.com
Fri Mar 30 08:46:24 PDT 2012

Peter,

you don't answer to the question - why WC make a reese with know panic?
make a stable release with know panics was unacceptable situation in past.
any new code which isn't fixed before release and have a know panic was reverted from a release in past..
but it's looks changed now?
so We need to assume WC able name as release a code with know panic?
Anyway -  2.2.0 isn't acceptable to run for me until that panic isn't fixed because i hit it panic on each run.