[cdwg] Wiki Update

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 7 11:04:54 PST 2012

I was able to get access to OpenSFS's dreamhost account.  I updated the
Mediawiki instance at wiki.opensfs.org, and things seem to be working ok.

But DON'T USE IT YET.

It seems to me that the better place for the wiki is to root it at
opensfs.org/wiki, and get rid of wiki.opensfs.org (I'd probably put a
redirect in place).

So here's the situation: if we want something now, Mediawiki will work.
  If we want Confluence, we're going to need a volunteer to champion
that effort: get a license, get a server, do the setup, configuration,
and general sysadmin work.  Perhaps change opensfs to a virtual private
server and admin that (although now I am beginning to see that we can
actually do quite a bit within the normal "shared hosting" account that
we have on Dreamhost).

What do people want?

Chris