[cdwg] New Wiki for OpenSFS

Justin Miller jupmille at iu.edu
Fri Nov 2 18:14:33 PDT 2012

Confluence wiki is definitely worth considering.

http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/overview/team-collaboration-software

Atlassian provides licenses to their stable of products for open source
projects, I'd wager OpenSFS would qualify for that.

http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

- Justin