[cdwg] New Wiki for OpenSFS

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 7 15:57:46 PST 2012

On 11/07/2012 02:20 PM, Shipman, Galen M. wrote:
> Could we use a hosted confluence service and perhaps offer other
> services to our participants for their development projects as well,
> such as Jira and Greenhopper?
>
> Many companies offer these as hosted services.

OpenSFS has had hosted services available for over two years on github,
and they have gone completely unused.  What development projects does
OpenSFS plan to engage in, and what services do those projects need?

We need a wiki.  Lets stick to that for now.

Could we use a hosted Confluence?  Yes, we could.  Are you volunteering
ORNL man power to work on this?  If so, in what time frame can you have
the evaluation done?  The setup done?

Chris