[cdwg] FW: Recap of OpenSFS web site design presentation

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Thu Oct 25 15:59:38 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Please see below for an email from Jodi Wing of LoudDog with design ideas for the new OpenSFS web pages. The committee has selected Concept 1. We have until Tuesday, 10/30, close of business to finalize our choice. This short turnaround is due to wanting to use our new design for an SC12 brochure.

Please review the designs and reply back to me by Tuesday if you have any feedback. We know the messaging needs some tweaking and LoudDog will be working on that over the next week.

Thanks!
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab