[cdwg] CDWG Meeting minutes

Cory Spitz spitzcor at cray.com
Thu Apr 4 10:53:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry I couldn't make the CDWG meeting this week.  Thanks for posting the
minutes.

I noted that you plan to "Quell fears about CLIO performance".  How do we
plan to do that?  Do you have some performance charts that you plan to
share?

In any case, I think that we should gather some performance numbers as
part of the release process.  We don't necessarily have to put a stake in
the ground, but I would like us to publicly track some performance
metrics.  I know that Intel and WC in the past have monitored this kind of
information.  So, I think that we can pull this off for the upcoming 2.4.0
release.  How do we go about this?  What progress has the BWG made?  Maybe
they have identified a concise set of useful tests.

Thanks,
-Cory