[cdwg] Monitoring Ticket Progress

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Wed Aug 7 09:07:33 PDT 2013

Thanks Denis I would appreciate it. I absolutely agree that this needs to
be an iterative process and that we need data to analyze and improve.

The last time this concern was raised (just before ISC) I did complete an
analysis of every single Xyratex patch submitted against master and (other
than a couple of feature patches that had been delayed by the 2.4 feature
freeze) the longest wait that I saw at that time was only a few weeks.

Xyratex committed at that time to provide a consolidated list of issues
that are a concern. I suggest that we focus on that as a first step before
getting into possible process changes so that we can be sure that our
process reflects the actual situation.