[cdwg] Monitoring Ticket Progress

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Aug 8 11:19:48 PDT 2013

Denis

Yes, absolutely, this thread has spawned from the CDWG meeting two weeks
ago. I hope that this discussion is proving useful in working through some
misunderstandings, evaluating priorities and giving those not able to make
the call a chance to participate in the discussion.

Regards

Peter

PS/ Perhaps I will see you at LAD again this year?