[cdwg] kerberised patch Re: Lustre 2.4 Features Update

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Mon Feb 11 08:49:19 PST 2013

Hi Alex

Yes the CDWG would be a great forum to raise such matters. Xyratex
regularly attend these calls and so will be able to bring this up when
they feel that this work is ready to push upstream. Given that this is
only now being raised for the first time it is clearly be too late for 2.4
but perhaps it will be an option for 2.5

Peter