[cdwg] Maintenance releaase status of 2.5/2.4

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Jun 27 11:40:46 PDT 2013

Chris

To be clear, what was being discussed was which release stream would have
_scheduled_ maintenance releases during 2014. Other codelines could still
have ad-hoc maintenance releases and support is at the discretion of the
support providers. Speaking as Intel, we have a number of customers moving
forward with 2.4 and expect to be supporting them long term on that code
line. Similarly, we have a number of customers interested in 2.5. We
certainly would be willing to support customers on either release
irrespective of what recommendation the CDWG makes on the scheduled
releases.

Peter